TBWA Hakuhodo won a Gold Lion and 10 other APAC agencies walked away with awards in the Design category, awarded Monday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
Overall APAC work won 11 awards one gold, four silvers and six bronzes. Globally, the category yielded 47 awards overall.
A Grand Prix in the category went to 'Creatability' Google Experiments in AI Accessibility' by Google Creative Lab, New York.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events