Global live brand agency INVNT has launched its operations in Sydney in a move to address demand in the Asia Pacific region for live brand storytellers.
The Sydney office is being led by managing director Laura Roberts, who has plans to bring the agency’s “challenger” mindset into the region.
“The region’s appetite for progress and development fits with our challenge everything’ mantra perfectly,” she said. “Undoubtedly the biggest market opportunities in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events