Lionel Barber, who has spent 14 years as editor of the Financial Times, is stepping down from the news organisation in January 2020. Roula Khalaf, who has been deputy editor since 2016, will become the FT's first ever female editor.
Barber, who has been instrumental in maintaining the newspaper’s profitability and attaining a subscriber base of one million while traditional print has been hit by the rise of digital publishing,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events