Fox Networks Group Asia's female-targeted StarWorld entertainment channel, which launched in 1995, will rebrand as 'Fox Life' from 1 October in a bid to bring it more closely in line with the wider brand.
StarWorld was and has been a channel that has sat on its own for many years and it's kind of been an island in terms of brand association, says Dean Dezius, VP of entertainment channels for Fox Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events