I am a believer in the power of creativity and clearly, given my history as past chairman of Cannes Lions, a true believer in awards. In a world where openness and transparency are now the norm, or at least should be, the need for the awards industry to be totally open is something that has to happen. The customers want it. It’s in the awards organisers' power to give. And for the good award shows, there should be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events