Rumours of the impending death of print media have been greatly exaggerated from the perspective of The Economist Group, at least.
“I would be shocked if we did not have a print product in 10 years’ time, absolutely shocked,” says Chris Stibbs, its chief executive. “We don’t sell a single copy that doesn’t make a profit.”
The publication had recently emerged from a period of transition, following a change in ownership last...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events