Advertising was cited as Facebook's driving commercial force, responsible for 85% of its $3.7 billion total revenues last year.
In the filing, Mark Zuckerberg’s social network reported a 42% lift in the number of ads it delivered and an 18% increase in the average price per ad in 2011. The rise in the number of ads delivered by Facebook was said to have been driven primarily by a 39% lift in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events