Facebook has launched a new premium video ad program in the US as it dials up the heat to become OTT supremo.
The service, dubbed Facebook Showcase, is the social media giant’s latest attempt to emerge as leader in an increasingly-crowded landscape of cord-cutter companies including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hulu.
Erik Geisler, head of US agency sales, said at a press briefing on Tuesday morning that, on average, nearly 100...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events