Hooq has formed a digital alliance with telcos Airtel and Singtel and mobile video advertising platform POKKT to offer a scaled premium advertising solution across Southeast Asia and India.
The Hooq Media Exchange HMX will pool inventory from the four platforms, offering advertisers the ability to buy programmatic advertising across the exchange from one source.
The exchange claims to offer “hyper-targeted, quality audiences at scale, and all within trusted environments,” said Hooq...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events