Messages aims to make online conversations easier by being more flexible and, according Facebook engineer Joel Seligstein, feel more like a human conversation.
It also means messages from your friends are prioritised while everything else goes into a separate other’ folder. There are also other enhancements such as adding or removing people from threads, sending attachments or forwarding messages.
In a blog, Seligstein explained, Between mobile devices and the internet we can be more connected today than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events