In an ongoing effort to improve security measures for its advertisers, Facebook has announced a new brand safety certification platform for its marketing partners.
The capability allows Facebook to certify companies that are offering proprietary solutions that will help its advertisers review their content and better manage brand safety controls for campaigns. DoubleVerify and OpenSlate are the first two companies to be certified in the Facebook Marketing Partners FMP program.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events