Global ticketing and event tech platform Eventbrite announced a launch in Hong Kong which will bring about new features to local event creators. The launch was encouraged when Eventbrite partnered with Louis Vuitton to power ticket sales for the luxury brand’s recent Objets Nomades showcase at Tai Kwun. The news also follows Eventbrite’s launch in Singapore in February.
Since the platform’s global inception in 2006, more than 2.2 million tickets and 34,000 local events have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events