Eventbrite today announced an integration with Facebook that allows event creators and users to sell or buy tickets directly through Facebook. This end-to-end checkout process means users don’t need to leave Facebook and on top of that, event-goers can share their attendance with their friend networks upon purchase.
Not heaving to leave Facebook is a big step, as according to Eventbrite, “users may abandon their order if the process is too tedious or they’re...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events