Last month, global ticketing company Eventbrite announced a launch in Hong Kong on the back of its entry into Singapore in February. Phil Silverstone, general manager, Asia Pacific, Eventbrite, told CEI that while the company has been processing tickets in Singapore and Hong Kong for a number of years now, the organic growth in both markets encouraged stronger investment there.
“This first stage that we’re moving forward with in Hong Kong and Singapore is really...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events