Ticketing company Ticketmaster is expanding into Asia for the first time with the launch of Ticketmaster Singapore and the acquisition of Tixcraft in Taiwan. While the company was already operating in Australia since 1978 and New Zealand since 2005, it had yet to make an entry into Southeast, South, and North Asia.
The news follows a December 2019 announcement that Ticketmaster had secured a place on the Sports Hub panel in Singapore which meant...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events