Daizo Nishitani has left his position as managing director of Essence Digital Japan just over a year after joining the company.
Essence, a digital media agency that is part of GroupM, appointed Nishitani to lead Japan operations last May. Japan is a key market for the company in revenue terms.
A representative from Essence did not comment on the reason for Nishitani’s departure or interim leadership plans. The spokesperson said “Daizo...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events