Edelman has named global COO Matthew Harrington as its global president, making him the third person to hold the title at the firm after CEO Richard Edelman and his father, the agency’s late founder, Daniel Edelman.
Harrington will continue to report to Edelman, who is keeping his title of CEO, while Harrington holds on to the role of global COO. The change is effective immediately.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events