AkzoNobel Decorative Paints has appointed MediaCom to its global media planning and buying account, consolidating its business with the GroupM agency.
The five-month pitch covered the company’s largest markets, including China, the UK, Indonesia and India. The company, whose brands include Dulux, Sikkens, International, Interpon and Eka, spends around US$81 million globally.
MediaCom already handled the account in the UK and much of the EMEA region,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events