Droga5 London has maintained that it will retain its creative culture and continue its growth trajectory following the Accenture Interactive acquisition.
The deal announced on Wednesday Accenture’s biggest to date has a different resonance for the London shop, chief strategy officer Dylan Williams told Campaign.
Droga5 London is at a different stage to Droga5 New York. We’re a very young, fast-moving little company whose culture is still emerging, Williams...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events