You probably know that the conception of a gaming audience as a niche market of teenage guys playing for hours on end on their consoles and computers is not valid. Nielsen last year found that 61% of gaming audiences are between the ages of 18 and 34, both male and female. The prevalence of smartphones means that people have access to high quality games in the palm of their hands at all times of the dayon their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events