Re-engaging consumers doesn’t always require a complete overhaul of a brand’s narrative, particularly not when its existing story already resonates, according to Emma Sheller, global head of marketing and sales at Standard Chartered.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific following the launch of the bank’s new Good enough will never change the world’ campaign, Sheller emphasised that it was an evolution of the brand’s long-standing Here for good’ position, which it launched in 2010.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events