In a recent open-letter to stakeholders, Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson set out his vision for the brand, and commitment to transforming its values as well as its services.
Amidst promises to develop more eco-friendly stores and become resource-positive’ by 2030, Johnson emphasised that “the journey we undertake is not only the right one for Starbucks responsibility as a corporate citizen of the world, but is also fundamental to our brand relevance and, therefore, our...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events