For most multinationals, setting up regional marketing teams have long been a standard modus operandi when expanding to Asia. Given the diversity of markets in Asia, there is generally a need for in-region marketing hubs that could be an effective conduit for strategies, priorities, and policies coming from global headquarters, while still being responsive to local market requirements. However, the rapid pace of change across all industries and the general shift from brand marketing to performance marketing have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events