Pat Law, the gay, female founder of Singapore-based marketing agency Goodstuph, may be a trailblazer in Asia. But that hasn’t stopped her fielding insensitive, ignorant comments during her climb to the top.
In one, a former female deputy managing director she was working for apologised to a client, in Law’s presence, for her hair. Law’s hair was short“lesbian short” as she puts it, but “meticulously styled”. “I found her apology a tad rude,” Law...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events