Working in Nepal, it has always been challenging task to convince clients that advertising is not branding. Being predominantly a trading economy for most key brands, there has always been the notion that they're both the same. Most clients in the region tend to believe that some form of media presence will actually take care of branding as well. Having worked in advertising for the last 13 years in this part of the world, it has always been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events