Dentsu Aegis Network agencies McGarrybowen and Isobar have been selected to provide creative services for Manulife in Hong Kong, Japan and China, following a pitch, Campaign has learned.
When contacted, Dentsu Aegis Network and Manulife confirmed that Mcgarrybowen has been retained to handle full-service creative duties in Hong Kong and China, while the insurer is handing all creative in Japan to Isobar Japan.
The pitch began in late 2017. Campaign...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events