Manulife Hong Kong promotes the tax-optimisation benefits of its products with this video by Mcgarrybowen. It stars Vivian Chow, whose presence is meant to remind folks of 'Han Mui', a frugal character she played in a popular 1990s TV series. She's joined by Rosa Maria Velasco, a popular TV performer who plays all four members of the Han family, each of whom has their own money-saving strategy.
Popular local celebrities, broad humour and callbacks to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events