Danish branding and design firm Kontrapunkt is known for giving its home country’s various ministries their own brand identity, as well as for redesigning Lego’s identity for the digital age the client hung the new logo on the wall for over a year before finally approving it.
Since co-founding the company in 1985, Bo Linnemann has been a frequent visitor to Japan. He led projects for the publisher DNP, as well as teaching...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events