A study by PHD Malaysia, in partnership with Epinion and Media Prima Group, has found that 92 per cent of the Malaysian Malays and Chinese surveyed are more worried about their financial status now than they were a year ago.
Many have started aggressive measures to cut down on expenses, and 46 per cent plan on switching to a higher-paying job.
The online study surveyed 500 Malay and Chinese consumers aged 15...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events