Advertisers have many viable options beyond the internet giants that can effectively use the power of analytics.
That's according to James Sampson, VP and general manager for APAC at Dataxu, who said new channels such as connected TV are already providing viable alternatives for supplementary media spend. And unlike the internet giants, Sampson asserted, connected TV comes with neutral, third-party analytics and measurement.
As the number of cord-cutting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events