First there was a lack of transparency. Then, there was confusion and uncertainty around new rules. Together, they amounted to a slowdown for the industry dealers in data. But now, post-GDPR, business appears to be picking up again.
“For a long time data was seen too much as a black box,” says Aaron Jackson, international managing director at audience tech platform Eyeota, who says new rules and regulations like GDPR have forced businesses...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events