Citing research that shows younger Australians are having 50% less sex than their forebears, Four Seasons Condoms and CHE Proximity have launched the Generation Intervention’ campaign, which encourages parents to check in with their grown-up kids to make sure they're getting enough.
To help deliver The Talk 2.0, the campaign includes a limited-edition educational kit, created with the help of a sexologist, to help parents act as surrogate-sex therapists...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events