In excess of 3 billion trips were made during the lunar new year holiday period last year, the largest annual human migration in the world. This staggering mass movement during chunyun included over 2.5 billion road journeys, 356 million train journeys, 43.5 million trips made by boat and 58 million plane journeys. Beijing West train station saw almost 15 million travellers pass through its doors in the annual rush.
The weeks before and during Lunar...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events