Digital transformation’ remains a favourite buzzword in marketing circles, but few marketers really have much say in it, a new global study suggests.
Forrester’s research, which canvassed more than 1700 respondents across China, the US, UK, Australia, Canada, France and Germany, found that transformation is most often the preserve of IT managers, with 42% leading execution. Otherwise, the task falls on the CIO, CTO or other technology leader 40%.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events