BEIJING - On Friday China's State Administration for Industry and Commerce SAIC held a news conference to formally release what it calls Interim Measures for Internet Advertising see link in Chinese here.
According to the SAIC, because many internet advertisements have different characteristics from traditional advertisements, resulting in many problems faced by market regulators when investigating related cases, thus prompting an urgent need for this to be addressed through legislation.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events