The new businesss brief focuses on building up Miele’s market exposure and brand awareness and performing general PR support in Hong Kong. The client previously used SPRG as its PR partner.
This is CatchOn’s first appliance client, as the agency’s current clients are mostly in the hospitality, FB and luxury industries. A Miele Hong Kong spokesperson told Campaign Asia-Pacific that the brand’s positioning in Hong Kong is a luxury brand rather than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events