Background and aim
More than half 56 percent of Nepal’s adult women are below 30 years old. But health research shows that only 12 percent of young married couples use contraception to delay the first birth, fewer than 32 percent adopt family planning to space out their their first and second children and fewer than 13 percent use birth control within two months after a child's birth.
As unplanned pregnancies take...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events