Marketers talk all the time about the importance of brand recall, and how messaging must be tailored to most effectively seek this elusive outcome.
But to know how best to do this, you really need to know how the brain actually processes information and makes decisions. That’s where neuroscience steps in, says Deepak Varma, global head of neuroscience insights at Kantar.
“The rational side does play a role of course, but you...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events