The second annual Campaign360 will gather decision-makers from today’s foremost agencies, brands and holding companies to engage in a one-day, intensive look at the most pressing issues affecting the business of media.
A sampling of the confirmed speakers includes:
- Edward Bell, Cathay Pacific
- Phil Wade, Jetstar/Qantas Group
- Erica Kerner, Tiffany & Co
- Matty Burton, Google Zoo
- Sam Ahmed, Standard Chartered
- Christina Lu, Alibaba
- David Porter, Unilever
- Jee Seon Park, L’Oreal
Here's a look at some of the day's provocative sessions:
- Through great disruption, comes great opportunity
- Everything has changed, so why haven’t we?
- The client view on performance and generating cost of value
- Format-to-format: What is a fad and what is the future?
- Short-termism and sleepless nights
- Brand safety and transparency? That’s my job
- Leading APAC into a brighter media future