I like it when people call me brave, mainly because it isn't true. Few people can turn greener than me at the first signs of vertigo, enclosed spaces or physical discomfort. In business, when I've placed bets on brand investments or creative ideas, it's because I believed in them based on evidence andor excitement rather than overcoming any sense of impending career doom or embarrassment potentially involved. Courage requires the knowledge that one is facing at least...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events