Industry veteran James Thompson started at Avon as chief beauty and brand officer on November 1, with major plans for Asia. He joins the UK-founded beauty and cosmetics firm after a 24-year career at Diageo and a decade at Unilever prior to that.
During his years with Diageo Thompson spent a significant portion of time in Asia, working as CMO for Asia Pacific from Singapore for almost six years from 2007-2013, then managing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events