If your brand is aiming to use video to reach your audience in China, you may find the process more difficult than you imagine, as demand currently exceeds supply for inventory on both television and OTV online TV.
According to OMD China's fourth-annual Transcend report, the inventory crunch comes from a maelstrom of issues. In addition to high demand, a decline in ratings for local TV has eliminated a source of supply....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events