NEW ZEALAND MARKET SNAPSHOT
The New Zealand economy has been gradually slowing as key economic tailwinds and headwinds duke it out, and it's still not entirely clear which will be on top by year-end. The development of the economy in the first half of 2019 has been marked by a moderate pace, as a jump in construction activity and stronger growth in manufacturing offset a cooling services sector.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events