Do Not Underestimate Domestic Chinese Brands’ Quality
Western executives often foolishly scoff that Chinese brands could never compete with Western ones on anything but price. “They do not have the branding ability or focus on quality like the Japanese have,” one global executive told me. He is underestimating the competitionnever a smart thing to do.
Not only has the day arrived when many Chinese firms offer products that are as good...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events