Belt and Road’ was the top buzzword during talks and panels discussing the internationalisation of Chinese brands at the Shanghai International Advertising Festival Wednesday.
The government-led initiative has led to billions in instructure investment along the silk road, all intended to ease the passage of Chinese goods to international markets.
While Belt and Road, as well as the meteoric rise of Alibaba and Tencent, demonstrates the abillity of China to operate on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events