The marketing campaign will run across radio, TV, print and online platforms from the middle of October up until election night in early November.
Developed by Ogilvy RedCard Singapore and BBC's in-house team, the 'Vote that affects your world' campaign aims to communicate how the outcome of the presidential elections and future US policies might affect the world.
Annabel Cameron, head of consumer marketing at BBC Global News said,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events