BBC Knowledge will launch first on 29 October, followed by BBC Entertainment, BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies, which will launch at year-end. The new channels will join BBC World News which is already available on the platform.
Mark Whitehead, SVP and GM, BBC Worldwide Channels Asia, said “We are focused on expanding the reach of BBC Knowledge and all our channel brands to as many viewers as possible throughout Asia. This new deal confirms our commitment...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events