As a luxury brand, Audi views the showroom sales experience as a point of contact with its consumers and a chance to start building brand loyalty.
So to get customers back in the showroom, the brand has crafted a VR experience it believes is unique and will show off its vehicles in a personalised and engaging manner.
It’s not just about showing our cars in a very realistic way. It’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events