Bytedance-owned TikTok has been noted for its rapid rise in Japan, but it hasn’t just won over teenagers. It’s also attracting seasoned industry folk. Having built a career as a creative director at Dentsu, Akira Suzuki decided to take a chance on the Chinese-owned platform earlier this year.
Suzuki is head of the X Design Center, which essentially means he helps brands use the platform as effectively as possible. In contrast to other major...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events