The Internet Advertising Bureau IAB has laid bare the polarised nature of the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific, in which mature and emerging markets can take vastly different approaches to brand safety, viewability and fraud, which could be slowing growth in the region.
In its first extensive regional brand safety study, which collates more than 200 responses from brands, agencies, adtech platforms and publishers across APAC, the trade body has identified a clear gap in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events